Friday, June 15, 2007

Switched-at-Birth Sister Checking In

I guess it's official: I was switched at birth.
You guys are amazing with all these projects.
I haven't picked up as much as a knitting needle, other than three weeks ago when I went to my knitting group and felt obligated to take some knitting (I dug around and found an old half-finished washcloth and worked on that).
Reenie, your trip sounds fantastic.
Everyone's quilts and dresses and costumes and projects are fantastic.
My only project is to help Mike do a little movie for Tim for his video Father's Day card - we have a big pile of dirt behind our house (new house being built in the lot) and we're going to take some Barbies and Ninja Turtles out there and make a movie. Reen, we've been researching the Amalfi Coast for our possible vacation next summer, and we've decided to push the Barbie Dream House into the side of the dirt pile for Barbie and Shredder's Italian coast summer home. If it turns out, I'll send it to everyone.
Diane

2 comments:

  1. Barbie and Shredder? Since when did THEY become a couple?! This reminds me of the time Lauren had the baby Jesus from the manger set riding around in the back of Barbie's corvette!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think Barbie must be having a mid-life crisis - she's dumped Ken for Shredder. I mean, after being an astronaut, a doctor, etc. it's about time she ran off to the Amalfi coast with Shredder! And she was always too busy to have a baby - she probably kidnapped that baby Jesus figure from the manger set so she could feel complete.

    ReplyDelete