Monday, June 18, 2007

bridesmaid dresses

Here are the dresses in action (well, not that much action, but in their intended use). Check out my picasa site for a bizzillion pictures from the wedding weekend.
http://picasaweb.google.com/EmilyJaneFisher

p.s. I should point out that the guy in the tux in this picture is not the groom. He's the "bridesman", a good friend of Sarah's. We tried to keep him off to the side to accentuate that point, but I thought I should point it out in case you look at the rest of the pictures and see her kissing some other guy :)

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful, Emily! You, the bridal party, the flowers - all gorgeous! I looked at your pictures on Picasa, too, and I love that first one of the bride and groom - kind of candid - they look so relaxed and happy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That photo was totally staged! It was from the post-wedding photography session and I took it because it was one of the few that we were not in. Glad it fooled you!

    ReplyDelete