Tuesday, January 30, 2007

SHOW OFFS!!!!


OK- you are all a bunch of show offs! How anyone can go anywhere near a needle while raising two kids is beyond my imagination. Anyway, I will be staying at home with the girls this summer so be prepared, you will have to look at pics of gardens, bad origami, 1001 project with cotton balls and glitter glue, and some very ugly baked goods. I just had to share the picture Jedy got done for mr for Christmas. I know I sent it to some of you already, but I just love it! Trust me, Laney is all I have had time to make in the last 3 years!

4 comments:

  1. Hahaha. I can't wait to see what you guys make this summer. My posts are partly due to a backlog of half-done projects, and partly due to my new camera which makes me want to photograph everything. And aren't you being a show-off too with those beautiful daughters???

    ReplyDelete
  2. What fun you're in for, Molly. I can still remember our old kitchen set that had glitter permanently imbedded in the finish from craft projects on a humid day.
    You've done lots of crafty things, though. Your Halloween costumes are great! I saw Eeyore and Snow White and I was very impressed. And I remember hearing that you made that yellow Martha Stewart cake.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You topped us all, Molly! I can't wait to see an entry from Lily and Laney - they'll be our littlest bloggers!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The picture is so adorable, Molly. They look like little angels.
    I remember when I first quit working and Michael, who had been in day care his whole life, said to me, "What's the craft for today?" I panicked. And then I discovered Family Fun magazine and the Michael's store . . .
    You'll do awesome things this summer! You definitely have the Geri gene for artsy-craftsiness!

    ReplyDelete