Friday, May 29, 2009

My New Crafts






















Here are some pictures of my latest creations. The tote bags are from the book Patchwork Style, which is one of those Japanese sewing books, but this one's been translated into Engish. It has the greatest little projects in it. I borrowed it from the library, but I'm going to buy it - it's a keeper.


The other bag is an Amy Butler pattern, which I bought when SUSAN AND I MET HER at a local sewing and yarn shop.


The pillow is a shameless knock-off from Anthropologie.

I'm also posting pictures of the quilt Pam and Reenie and I made for Diane and gave her last month. Pam made the best label for the back.
Wish I knew how to arrange the pictures and text on this blog so it looks prettier.

2 comments:

  1. You met Amy Butler???? Awesome. Did you tell her that your whole family loves her?

    The Anthro knock-off is beautiful. I love that you remembered your password and are posting again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, that's cool that you met Amy Butler in person! Is she as wholesome as she looks?! Did she like the bag you were carrying?

    How did you make the tote bags? Are those lines sewed on or done with markers or something? I also love those Japanese books. For some reason they have the best purses and totes.

    ReplyDelete