Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Speaking of Giant Purses

This weekend I cleaned out the giant fake Prada purse that I bought on the street in Rome last year. I emptied it out and washed the liner, which had gotten really dirty, in the sink and noticed that the "empty" purse had an awful lot of change floating around inside. The change was caught between the leather outside and the cloth inside. When I finally found the hole in the liner, I dumped out over $5 in change along with my favorite lip gloss and a pen.

2 comments:

  1. I love the purse, Emily! And, see.... giant purses are a good thing. They can force you to save money!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, not only did I save $500 by buying the knock-off, but I accidentally saved another $5 in change! It's the giant bag that keeps on giving!

    ReplyDelete