Monday, April 7, 2008

My future craft room

Brian has done a lot of work on the 3rd floor of his house in Baltimore--just in time for me to move in and set up shop! The room has slanted ceilings and I've bumped my head a couple of times but am getting used to it. Brian just finished the moldings and as you can see there's still a little to be done. The nail gun, drill, and a bag of trash still live up there.This part will be the guestroom. Bed frame, lamp, etc. to come someday soon.
This is where I see my craft table, sewing machine, and pile of fabric. Notice the paint job and how it looks all 3-D? We did that a few months ago and I really like it.

1 comment:

  1. Emily, it looks great. I love the two-tone paint. The colors are beautiful.
    You'll love having a dedicated sewing space. My sewing room is one of my favorite rooms in the house.

    ReplyDelete