Monday, November 19, 2007

baby gifts

Sarah is a generous friend and has loaned me her sewing machine again. I'm a little obsessed with the projects that I've been working on (some of which cannot be posted yet due to the future recipients having access to this blog) and have been sewing late at night, as this picture suggests.

This is the changing pad and case from the Amy Butler "nappy bag" pattern. I think it's adorable. I'm officially a huge fan of Amy Butler. I love her patterns. She's a genius.




4 comments:

  1. REally cute baby gifts, Emily. I'm a big Amy Butler fan, too. She's from Ohio, you know. I have quite a few of her patterns, mostly purses.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Christmas gift idea for Emily..... sewing machine.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, I offerred to buy her one, but she said then that she wanted to wait til she moves to Baltimore. She might have changed her mind!

    ReplyDelete
  4. If anything, the last few weeks have proven that if I have a sewing machine, I'll never finish my PhD. It's like those guys who drop out of college because they play video games all the time.

    I made a baby bib last night, too. The machine goes back to Sarah tonight!

    ReplyDelete