Wednesday, May 30, 2007

More blogs and websites

I've discovered some more crafting/sewing blogs and websites that I think you'll like. They all have cute little projects that make you say, "I could make that!" Like square pillows and drawstring bags that are made in trendy fabrics and photographed in rooms where you'd like to live.
Pottercraftnews.com is a publisher's website with links to authors of some of the books they publish. Some sewing, some knitting, and some designers that just sell stuff.

Jansdotter.com is the website of Lotta Jansdotter, the author of Lotta Simple Sewing. I saw it in the bookstore, and I'm going to try to get them from our library. In the book there was a note that she designs fabric, but that link on her website was still under construction

celinedupuy.com is the website of Celine Dupuy, who wrote Simple Sewing With a French Twist and Make Your Own Handbag. I just returned the french sewing one and I made a purse out of it. Her website is in French, but the designs are really simple, so you can figure out how to make them without reading the descriptions.

2 comments:

  1. What, you didn't go out and learn French, Kathy?? What a slacker! It's not like you don't have time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the websites, Kath. I signed up for the pottercraft newsletter. I bought that French sewing book on the internet, so I hadn't seen it before I bought it. Which purse did you make? I haven't made anything from it yet. I love Lotta Jansdotter, too - I hadn't realized that she had a website, and I liked her blog, too (link from the website).

    ReplyDelete