Tuesday, May 15, 2007

John and his friends....


I had to share this picture with all of you, because it is so funny. Last week, John went over to Toledo for a golf outing with a friend of his who lives in Detroit. At the golf outing was Bill Walton, the basketball player, and John's golf foursome had their picture taken with him. Bill Walton is standing on the same level as the rest of the guys! I think we should enter this picture in the Laney "optical illusion" picture category! Who has the picture of the giant Jennie? And Kathy with the curtain hair?

1 comment:

  1. That picture is hysterical! I used to be a big fan of Bill Walton when he played for UCLA, and then when he went into the pros. I'm impressed that John saw him! I have the two optical illusions pictures - I thought I had scanned them and sent the files to everyone, but I'll do it again. This one makes a good addition, especially since it isn't even an optical illusion!

    ReplyDelete