Thursday, April 16, 2009

Baby Booties


After a short hiatus from baby stuff, I came back to make these really cute and easy kimono booties from homespun threads. They're made in 2 pieces each and they fold over one another like a kimono. I accidentally made the sole upside down on the one on the far left and I think it's even cuter that way, though one on the right is a better example of how they're put together. I'll give these pairs to Danny and Sarah for their little one due in July and if they use them (do babies ever wear shoes?), I'll add these to my repertoire.

2 comments:

  1. Yes, babies do wear shoes. But judging from the number of single baby shoes, booties, and socks I find on the streets around our house, they also kick them off, one at a time when the stroller-pusher isn't watching!

    ReplyDelete