Sunday, June 26, 2011

Russell's quilt from Kathy

I don't know if anyone else was going to post this, but I can't resist showing the quilt that Kathy made for Russell. It arrived when I was in Baltimore, and we all fell in love with it! Here's Russ lounging on it with his favorite teething toy, Sophie.


The quilt is so cute with bright colors that Russell really likes now. He likes to be on his tummy on something bright, and he reaches for all the bright objects. He will love this!
The back of the quilt is as cute as the front. This picture doesn't do it justice, but is spells out "Good morning Russell" in yellow block letters.

Maybe Kathy will share her source for the pattern. Good work Aunt Kathy!

2 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh. I think I like the back of the quilt better than the front, even! Great job, Great-Aunt Kathy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree! It' hard when you have a quilt and you don't want either side to touch the ground!

    ReplyDelete