Monday, September 5, 2011

Kathy's Wedding Ring quilt


I was going through my pictures from our recent trip to Ohio and found this one. It's from a meeting of Kathy's quilt guild (I forget the name!). They met the first night I was at Kathy's so I got to go along with her. And I got to be the photographer!

Kathy is hiding behind this quilt, holding it up! It's another in her Double Wedding Ring series. She made one for Emily and Brian when they got married, one for Rob and Sarah for Sarah's shower, and then this one for a quilt show that her guild is doing. Each one is in a different color scheme and they are all beautiful!

1 comment:

  1. That's beautiful!

    Her quilt guild is called the Willoughby Hills quilt Guild and Kathy is the president. They're having a quilt exhibit Sept. 16. Kathy has these really nice post cards to advertise it, and this quilt is one of them on the cover.

    ReplyDelete