Thursday, January 14, 2010

Alex's photo album


These are the pages for a cloth book I made for Alex. It's a pattern developed by a friend of mine who has a little business designing patterns and selling fabric and kits. This is billed as "Baby's first photo album". It incorporates photos printed on fabric into the patchwork pages. I think it's really cute, though mine didn't turn out quite as well as I had hoped. I was disappointed in the quality of the photos printed onto the fabric. I played around with my printer settings and inks and everything, but couldn't get the photos reproduced very well. Anyway, I used the best ones I could get.
We didn't see Kelly, Marc, and Alex over the holidays, but are going down to visit them later this month, so I'll give it to him then.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. This is adorable! The fact that it's all fabric can make it a baby-friendly book (safe to chew on) but still have photos. Nice.

    ReplyDelete