Wednesday, October 22, 2008

In need of some ideas...



In addition to fabric, I have been collecting yarn, buttons, and ribbons galore! I need some ideas for things to make out of them! Not that I don't have enough projects to work on, but I keep coming home from flea markets and discount stores and house sales with more raw materials. I was thinking of making some jewelry with some of my buttons, but don't really know how to do that. I tried browsing some of the craft websites, but I found Craftster hard to navigate, and I've pretty much exhausted Martha Stewart's site. In addition to the things pictured, I have a drawer full of wool felt, which I love, but I don't have any good ideas of what to make out of that either! So help me out with some ideas/patterns/websites or something, please!

No comments:

Post a Comment