Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Bags!

Our Christmas project was to make tote bags. The first one was the "with love tote", a pattern from Kathy with such a terrible name that I almost didn't want to make it. The other two are variations on the pattern which I probably couldn't duplicate if my life depended on it.




I gave the red one to my friend Jen and the blue one to Jan. Jan and her boyfriend Nick came to Baltimore to spend New Years Eve with Brian and me and we tested the bag by using it to carry rum, coke, a bottle of champagne around that night (as seen with Nick below).

1 comment:

  1. These were a fun project for Emily and me. We had 4 different bag patterns, but we liked the "with love tote" the best, and we modified it for size as we thought fit. Emily also made one with two different fabrics instead of folding one big piece of fabric. I'll post pics of mine soon!

    ReplyDelete