Saturday, September 8, 2007

Dog Pillows

At least until I have kids (or somebody I love has some new ones--see my last post about the expensive soon-to-be diaper bag), Izzy is a spoiled dog and grateful recipient of my crafting.
I made two cushions for the crates where she sleeps at night and sometimes hangs out while we eat so she doesn't sneak food off of our plates (we don't have a dining room table and eat all meals on the couch/coffee table). The cushions are double layers of an egg-crate mattress pad I used for WAY too long, covered in cute felt and sealed with a zipper and snaps so that the zipper is safely away from Izzy who likes to chew on and rip such things. These were fun to make because I was proud of myself for repurposing an old mattress pad and the fabrics are really cute.




No comments:

Post a Comment